On June 18, 2018, the School of Health Sciences and Public Health of the University of Georgia and Student’s Scientific Board conducts the III Student Conference on “Healthcare Plus”.
Sessions of the Conference:
1. Current issues of medicine
2. Current issues of dentistry
3. Current issues of pharmacy
4. Current issues of public health
5. Current issues of nursing care
6. Current issues of physical medicine and rehabilitation
7. Current issues of healthcare administration
8. Current issues of pharmacy administration
Conference materials will be published in the international journal of the School of Health Sciences and Public Health „Caucasus Journal of Health Sciences and Public Health“ as scientific articles, literature reviews and abstracts. At the end of the conference participants will be awarded memorable certificates.
Online registration of the Conference participants and uploading of materials will start on May 1, and end on May 31, on the web-site: http://caucasushealth.ge/
On the same site you can find samples and guidelines for preparation of scientific articles, literature reviews and abstracts.
For further information please contact the School Assistant Miranda Nonikashvili. E-mail: email@example.com
Mob.: 598 84 39 72.